VF59 is a three-piece injection moulde dual slit tamper evident band closure. Outer shell made of HDPE and Pourer made of Random Co-Polymer resin with superior outside design knurls. Vform `VF59′ closure are suitable for 750m1 and 1000 ml Glass and 1031/59 neck finish bottles.
- Pouring Rate 45.: Direct — 85sec/1000m1
- Vacuum retention (Room T): 600mmHg (120 sec)
- Weight: 13.5 . 0.6 gm.
- Outer Dia: 32.8 . 0.3 mm
- Height: 59.2 . 0.3 mm
- Resin: Outer in HDPE, inner in random co-polymer
- Best Bore sealing design
- Pull Force: 50 to 65 kg
- Application Force: 30 to 40 kg
Recommended Storage Practices
- Pallets should be stored in a clean dry area away from UV light, exposures to chemicals or smells and direct sun light.
- Keep the cartons closed and taped and bags knotted at all times until immediately prior to use. Product should be stored in temperatures between 18°C to 30°C for 24 hours prior to use.
- Maximum storage temperature 35°C
- Minimum storage temperature 10°C
- Maximum palletized limit; 2 high with layer pad after application.
- The Self life of closures is 1 years from the date of manufacturing.
- Box Type: Paper Corrugated Box.
- Carton box Size: 380 x 380 x 580 mm
- No of Ply: 5 Ply.
- Stacking: Up to 5 high max.
- Qty Per Box:1000 Nos.