Vform Technopack Pvt Ltd. “Nip Lid” is a two-piece, compression moulded and injection moulded slit tamper evident band closure. Made of HDPE material with inner seal with superior design knurls outside design. Nip cover have folded. Vform Nip closure are suitable for 180/205/250/375 ml Glass and PET neck finish bottles.
- Pouring Rate 45°: Direct — 12 Sec/ltr
- Vacuum retention (Room T): 12 Psi
- Weight: 4.75 f 0.2 gm.
- Outer Dia: 29 . 0.3 mm
- Height: 38.2 . 0.3 mm
- Resin: HDPE Organoleptic
- Best Bore olive design Sealing
- Pull Force: 50 to 60 kg
Recommended Storage Practices
- Pallets should be stored in a clean dry area away from UV light, exposures to chemicals or smells and direct sun light.
- Keep the cartons closed and taped and bags knotted at all times until immediately prior to use. Product should be stored in temperatures between 18°C to 30°C for 24 hours prior to use.
- Maximum storage temperature 35°C
- Minimum storage temperature 10°C
- Maximum palletized limit; 2 high with layer pad after application.
- The Self life of closures is 1 years from the date of manufacturing.
- Box Type: – Paper Corrugated Box.
- Carton box Size: 600 x 380 x 380 mm
- No of Ply: – 5 Ply
- Stacking: – Up to 5 high mu.
- Qty Per Box: – 2100 Nos.